21-Day Nigerian Food Timetable for Weight Loss pdf
Lose weight quickly, by eating the foods you love!
Weight loss is easy. To lose weight; simply control your portion sizes and fill your tummy with healthy-fiber-rich foods that will keep you full and prevent overeating.
This 21-day food timetable provides you with nutritious Nigerian meals that will promote weight loss and prevent you from falling back into your old eating habits.
The meal plan will guide your dietary choices and help you follow the basic rule of weight loss, which is “burn more calories than you consume”.
All that is required of you is to stick to this meal plan for 21-days and lose your first 4-6 kg.
You’ll eat about 1500 calories daily and burn excess fat quickly. It will also give you a foundation to personalize your meaby ls and keep losing weight after 21 days.
Expect to lose belly fat, look younger, manage your diabetes, and reduce your blood pressure.
This e-book will provide you with a 3 weeks food timetable, 25+ recipes, a shopping list, full recipes, calorie intake calculations, and detailed instructions to aid in quick weight loss.
Also, you’ll gain simple exercises that will supercharge your body cells, keep you fit, and give you a youthful appearance.
Are you ready to look slimmer, healthier, and fitter than you have in years? Then get ready and begin this 21-Day Nigerian Food Weight loss challenge!
If you complete the 21-Day Weight Loss, you will…
- Lose 4 – 6 kg in 21 days
- Get rid of stubborn body fat, including belly fat
- Drop pounds and inches fast, without grueling workouts
- Learn a healthier eating lifestyle
- Manage your blood pressure
- Reduce your blood sugar levels
- Learn to personalize your food timetable
- Receive over 25+ food recipes with FREE calorie calculation.
To download your digital e-book copy, click on the add to cart button. Once your payment is verified, you’ll receive an automatic download to your device.
What you’ll gain:
- 3 weeks low-calorie food timetable based on recipes in the book
- 25+ easy Nigerian food recipes with calorie intake calculations
- Shopping list
- Personally developed recipes
- Serving tips for accelerated weight loss
- Bonus tips to keep losing weight
Who is this plan for?
- Weight Loss: Anyone looking to lose weight, reduce diabetes, reduce blood pressure, and stay fit.
- Maintain Weight: Anyone in need of a meal plan to maintain their current weight and prevent relapse.
- Personal eating guide: Anyone in need of a focused and personalized healthy eating guide that is filled with easy-to-prepare Nigerian recipes.
Get new free and exclusive health tips delivered straight to your inbox!